For any business establishment or a store, it is important that the place be chosen carefully. If it’s within a free trade area, with a good number of people passing by; then it’s indeed the right place to put up the shop. Other than that there has to be ample functional space in the florist/flower shop because a florist would certainly require appropriate conditions to arrange the bouquets or other related things.
It is vital to have a well proportioned space with selling and working areas as well as storeroom and social rooms for the visitors; in the shop. Even if it’s a huge hall or studio kind of arrangements, the space could be well distributed in accordance to the material conditions; at hand. And how about the online business, there are heaps of potential clients who prefer purchasing flowers online to save time and money. Read about Five Reasons to Send Flowers Online which will help on the online flower business.
There are other important things to take into consideration;
- 1. The name of the shop has to be on the sign-board, while it has to be evident, short, noticeable as well as convenient to hold back in the memory.
- 2. Doorways as well as the window of the shop are two of the strongest point in this business. Here the doorways include exterior walls, doors as well as any of the outdoor advertisement elements. On looking at it, the people should admire it and attract them. This way an onlooker may come in to visit and he may also become a client.
- 3. In a flower store, a shop window is necessary. This lets the light come in as well as a well arranged shop window will also appeal to the onlooker. Here it’s vital to comprehend that a charming show window always reflects the subtlety, neatness, professionalism and imagination of the owner; who runs the shop.
- 4. Putting the entry door right behind the shop window would give the visitor an entire view of the shop.
Other advices and tricks to create attractive decorations for the window
- 1. The shop must provide general view to the onlooker standing outside.
- 2. The flowers that have to be sold off quickly must be put on the window and at same level of a potential customer’s eyes.
- 3. There should be numerous kinds of flowers in exhibit on the window to show off the collection.
- 4. Entire flower arrangement must be fresh, which could be sold right away if someone wants to buy them.
- 5. Never decorate the window with artificial flowers. Decorating them with natural ones is the right thing to do. Take this as an investment in the business, which will bring the desired returns.
- 6. Creating a point of interest with colour contrasts and various colour combinations in flower decoration on the window would certainly attract almost every onlooker to at least visit; once.
- 7. Following a theme for the decoration would always be good, to keep things organised.
- 8. Sometimes putting up sophisticated arrangement of flowers for shop windows would enable in selecting the customers, who admire quality and sophistication.
- 9. Illuminating the window with warm lights helps maintain the actual and natural colours of the flowers.
With all that the florist/flower shop would be convenient to run and profits shall flow in, in sometime.